Wednesday 5 September 2012

Hey Sholay VS New Cape




Now I've been shopping quite a bit recently. God knows why as I'm fairly skint, but that's the nature of obsession I suppose. This wool cape is gorgeous, I bought it from a charity shop who "do vintage" so it was a little more expensive than your usual charity purchase, but I'm OK with it. I'd rather spend £XX in St Luke's than in Topshop. I think it's probabaly late 60s early 70s but please, correct me if I'm wrong.


 Cape: St Luke's
Bag: Totally forgotten.
Shoes: Office
Dress: Tesco (I know right?)









I wore this outfit last night to go to the Hey Sholay "Wishbone" ale launch at The Harlequin pub in Sheffield. Nifty idea that, making an ale for your album launch. In fact, the boys are off on tour soon and you should definitely go see them live. Not only are they bursting with energy, charisma and good songs, they're also dead fit. Cash back.

Pre-order their album here.
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment