Tuesday 8 May 2012

Best Of 2012 Met Ball


I love getting dressed up, but I've never had cause to get as dolled up as this lot. So being able to look at all the photos from big red carpet events is a seriously indulgent past time of mine, and yours, no doubt. The Met Ball is always home to flamboyant, glitzy ensembles and the fashion critics will no doubt divide over AB and C (this year I bet that'll be between Florence Welch or Kristen Stewart - both nonos in my eyes) but here are my top ten gorgeously dressed celebs.


Cara Delvingne in Burberry

Carey Mulligan in custom Prada

Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte

Kristen Wiig in Stella Mccartney

Lily Collins in Valentino

Rooney Mara in Givenchy 

Emma Roberts in Escada

Lana Del Ray in Joseph Altuzarra

Linda Evangelista in Prada

Now I usually hate fishtails but she looks incredible, love the photo itself too.
Scarlett Johansson in Dolce and Gabanna.

SWOON
X

No comments:

Post a Comment